We’re looking for professional sober minded Sales Associates (Budtenders) to serve customers with their marijuana needs. Must be a team leader who thrives in a friendly sales environment. If you share our love for cannabis and love socializing with customers, this is the place for you.
– Greet customers in a timely manner
– Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding marijuana products
– Build relationship with customers by capturing contact info and sharing promotions
– Daily tasks include updating log, maintaining cleanliness of shop, merchandising, straightening display, and handle cash/POS system
– Must be 21 years of age or older
– Minimum of 2 years of retail and customer service experience combined required
– Have a high school diploma and some college education
– Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about marijuana
– Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash/ POS system in a high-volume, fast paced environment and keep the store neat and clean
– Demonstrate ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
– Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks and maintain customer data
– Must stay productive and have 100% positive attitude – Good vibes only!
– Ability to quickly learn new procedures
– Follow protocol and instructions
– Adjust well to change
– Have strong organizational skills
– Part-time to full-time positions available.
– Must be flexible and willing to work on weekends
New hires will be placed on a 30-day initial probation period.
Email your resume to email@example.com in response to this ad if you are interested with “Retail Sales Associate” in the subject line.